Thursday, March 13, 2014

The Beginning

My dear readers, I have been neglecting you.  Apologies all around.

I don't even know where to begin.  I guess I should start with my flights.  14 hours is too long to be in the air!  I was stuck next to the only drunk crazy on the plane.  First off, she was the last person on the plane because she was drunk in the airport bar. Then she starts yelling at the flight attendants that she can't understand them.  Rude.  She was heading to Bangkok so she can "party and pass out". Direct quote.  She is also a nurse and mother of a 3 year old.  How the eff does she have a degree and I don't? Seriously. Luckily inflight movies and TV were free so I could ignore the heifer. (who ended up sleeping on me after a 12 pack of Miller Lite.)

List of Goodies I Got To Watch On The Plane
1. That Thing You Do!
2. Sense and Sensibility
3. Romeo and Juliet (the new one)
4. Running Man
5. Diners, Drive Ins, and Dives
6. Cupcake Wars
7. The Big Bang Theory

The airports were pretty unimpressive and I didn't get lost in them until I got to Seoul.  Tim and I immediately had to get on a train.  So intimidating for a girl from OKC. Incheon was pretty amazing though.  It's soooooo big! There's even a movie theater inside of it.  I didn't explore much though. Seeing Em and Shelby was incredibly worth all of the plane business. I'd do it again in a second.

Leaving the airport was an interesting endeavor that I hope to never repeat.  For more info on that, check out Em's Blog.

I am going to be doing this in several parts so I'll have a lot of blog posts today.  I also have no way of posting pictures so I will do that when I get back to the states.  Next Up: Jet Lag rears it's ugly head.

Annyeong! or Na Ganda! (which means, I'm Out!  Peace suckas!)

No comments:

Post a Comment