Thursday, March 13, 2014

If I was a horse you'd have to take me out back and shoot me

Day Two
Waking up on Day 2 was an experience.  I couldn't even move my body. Maybe I'm just a wuss.  I dunno. Tim decided to stay in Gangnam and explore so I stayed in Gimpo and explored. I went to lunch with Emily and her coworkers, The Brit and The Yankee. (I dunno if she acutally wants me to use their names) We went to this place called Jaws Food and got Soondae (blood sausage), Ddeokbokki (spicy rice cakes) and Fish Cake Soup.  The soondae came with liver, lung, and pig ears.  The lung was horrible.  Everything else was pretty darn tasty. After that I went to Daiso.  It's this 4 story place of magic.  It's pretty much a dollar store but everything is so cute and asian!  I spent an incredible amount of money there buying souvenirs.  I came home and took a nap and almost overslept.  I pretty much hustled to Emily's job so we could go to Bucheon for subway waffles.  IT WAS THE BEST WAFFLE I'VE EVER HAD AND I DO NOT REGRET TRAVELLING 2 HOURS ON A BUS TO EAT IT.  Then we went to Etude House and I bought some things.  Also bought triangle kimbap.  Sooooo delicious!  Then we went to bed.  Super tired.

Day Three (Today)
I woke up at 3:30 this morning fully rested.  I tried to go back to sleep but at 6 I decided to just get up and get ready.  We're spending the weekend at Shelby's and I have a full day of shopping in Itaewon (freedom!) planned for today.  I need to go exchange money.  I need Won. Now I'm writing these blog posts.  Oh well.  We'll see what today brings.  Hopefully I'm more hungry today.  Love you guys!  I miss you all!  I'll try to update sometime soon.

Na Ganda! xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment